Applications can be submitted online (preferred) or by post. There are five main elements to each application:
- Basic Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Work | Internship | Volunteering Experience (if any)
- Supporting Information and Documents
- Personal Statement and Essays: This section consists of three shorter essay questions: one on your motivation to apply (up to 300 words) and two that focus on your descriptive and analytical ability (up to 400 words each)
- Audio-visual material or other material of your own making that complements your application can be uploaded or sent in.
- Any other information you would like to provide (up to 200 words).
- A Sample of Work: One sample of academic or professional work that best describes your capabilities and interests. The sample may take any form: e.g. text, plans, portfolios, audio files and visual media. The sample of work should preferably be your individual effort. In case you include a work representing team effort, please specify details of your particular contribution and role.
The application is followed by an interview.
To apply by post, mail your application to:
The Admissions Committee
IIHS Bangalore City Campus,
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road,
Sadashivanagar, Bangalore 560 080
For further queries, send a mail to email@example.com or call 080-67606666