Applications can be submitted online (preferred) or by post. There are five main elements to each application:
- Basic Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Work | Internship | Volunteering Experience (if any)
- Supporting Information and Documents
- Personal Statement and Essays: This section consists of three shorter essay questions: one on your motivation to apply (up to 300 words) and two that focus on your descriptive and analytical ability (up to 400 words each)
- Audio-visual material or other material of your own making that complements your application can be uploaded or sent in.
- Any other information you would like to provide (up to 200 words).
- A Sample of Work: One sample of academic or professional work that best describes your capabilities and interests. The sample may take any form: e.g. text, plans, portfolios, audio files and visual media. The sample of work should preferably be your individual effort. In case you include a work representing team effort, please specify details of your particular contribution and role.
The application is followed by an interview.
To apply by post, this Form should be downloaded, filled in, and posted to:
The Admissions Committee
IIHS Bengaluru City Campus,
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road,
Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru 560 080
For further queries, send a mail to email@example.com or call + 91 99012 55788, 96064 84336