Applications can be submitted online (preferred) or by post. There are five main elements to each application:
- Basic Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Work | Internship | Volunteering Experience (if any)
- Supporting Information and Documents
- Personal Statement and Essays: This section consists of two shorter essay questions that need to be completed. The first is on your motivation to apply (up to 300 words) and is mandatory. For the second essay, two options are provided and you are required to respond to one. The first option requires you to choose one out of five problem statements provided and give your response to it. The other option requires you to write from the perspective of your work experiences (both options require you to write upto 400 words).
- Audio-visual material or other material of your own making that complements your application can be uploaded or sent in.
- Any other information you would like to provide (up to 200 words).
- A Sample of Work: One sample of academic or professional work that best describes your capabilities and interests. The sample may take any form: e.g. text, plans, portfolios, audio files and visual media. The sample of work should preferably be your individual effort. In case you include a work representing team effort, please specify details of your particular contribution and role.
The application is followed by an interview.
To apply by post, this form should be downloaded, filled in, and posted to:
The UFP Admissions Committee
IIHS Bengaluru City Campus,
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road,
Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru 560 080
For further queries, send a mail to email@example.com or call + 91 99012 55788, 96064 84336